Auriga Inc
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Application

5 posters

Go down

Application Empty Application

Post  tokyovigilante Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:16 am

Hello,

After speaking briefly with Leilani ingame, I was told I should post something on the forums, so ill use the format given in the sticky.

1.) Why did you choose us for applying, and where from did you hear about us? You guys do what ive been looking for in a corp: empire wars. IVe heard good things from your enemies and ive received several responses from people not in your corp saying to try you guys when I searched for a corp.
2.) Do you have a life or do you just play eve 24/7? All of the members in AAIC have lives and families, we respect that and don't make players log on every day for 8 hour ops. ( except leilani ) I am a law student, so I have no life.... but, I play eve for about 1-2 hours a day, and if I can more.
3.) Why are you leaving your current corporation? I joined the RED V Blue empire wars... but it proved to be less than desirable. Its mostly noobs flying kestrels and feroxs'.
4.) What can you bring to the table, ie. are you a lone ranger or teamplayer? I can bring my extensive pvp experience. Ive flown solo, small gang, fleets. I prefer small gang/solo as it is more rewarding for me; fighting overwhelmed is my style.

5.) Self-sufficiency is a must, you must be able to provide yourself with t2 ships. Can you do this? Isk is not a problem for me.. i have alts that make my isk Smile
6.) in 100 words tell us why we should choose you and why do you love us?

I can bring fun and excitement to your corp, as well as pvp skills. Teamspeak/Ventrillo will certainly be a funner place with me in there Smile

tokyovigilante

Back to top Go down

Application Empty Re: Application

Post  Gareitonis Wed Mar 05, 2008 10:36 am

Mandatory questionnaire to follow, by all corp members Smile

What are your thoughts on Swiss Cheese, if you like it or not. If you do, post your reasons, why exactly do you like it?
Also, what's your favourite ship !
Gareitonis
Gareitonis

Back to top Go down

Post  Leilani Solaris Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:20 am

What weapon would you choose to knock mindlles out with when he's too drunk and needs calming down and why would you choose that weapon?
Leilani Solaris
Leilani Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post  tokyovigilante Wed Mar 05, 2008 11:27 am

Gareitonis wrote:Mandatory questionnaire to follow, by all corp members Smile

What are your thoughts on Swiss Cheese, if you like it or not. If you do, post your reasons, why exactly do you like it?
Also, what's your favourite ship !

Hmmm.. swiss cheese..... how the ships I attack look like after our fight, full of holes Smile. I do love a fine swiss though... Smile Its very creamy... and goes well with my burgers. However, my favorite cheese is FONTINA!

Favorite ship would have to be the astarte or ishtar. Astarte is fun when you feel like wtfpwning someone.... ishtar is fun when you dont have much isk in your wallet and dont wanna lose a ship, but still kick ass.

What weapon would you choose to knock mindlles out with when he's too drunk and needs calming down and why would you choose that weapon?

Hmmmm.... I would use a golf club. Id feel like Tiger Woods, while doing a good deed at the same time! rabbit

tokyovigilante

Back to top Go down

Post  Leilani Solaris Wed Mar 05, 2008 3:08 pm

Can you provide an overview of your skills for us?
Leilani Solaris
Leilani Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post  tokyovigilante Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:29 am

http://ineve.net/skills/character.php?charID=MTE3ODI3MzMx

basically.. trained for gallente ships and some minmatar

tokyovigilante

Back to top Go down

Post  Leilani Solaris Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:53 am

How did you train caldari carrier when you dont have caldari bs 5 or advanced spaceship command 5? Neutral
Leilani Solaris
Leilani Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post  tokyovigilante Thu Mar 06, 2008 6:55 am

no idea... eve mom must be messed up.. i just copied the xml and pasted it into eve mon... i have 33.4 mil SP, not 34 mil. Everything else seems right though

tokyovigilante

Back to top Go down

Post  Leilani Solaris Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:00 am

Upload them to this website: http://www.newforms.nl/eve/

To find your user ID and API key, visit http://myeve.eve-online.com/api/ and copy/paste the information found there.
Leilani Solaris
Leilani Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post  tokyovigilante Thu Mar 06, 2008 7:04 am

http://www.newforms.nl/eve/skills/Tokyo_Vigilante

tokyovigilante

Back to top Go down

Post  Leilani Solaris Mon Mar 10, 2008 8:52 pm

Sorry we've been a bit slow with this topic. Why don't you drop by in our public channel and get talking to our members. The public channel is 'Aurigas Loveshack' .

Cya there Wink
Leilani Solaris
Leilani Solaris

Back to top Go down

Post  K-Raz Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:50 am

But does he like trouts? bounce

K-Raz

Back to top Go down

Post  Zacheria Malfor Fri Mar 28, 2008 2:29 pm

Can he handle my hyperactivity?

I think garet struggled a wee bit bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce What a Face

Zacheria Malfor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum